- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 teaspoons all purpose flour
- 1/8 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Butter; softened
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar; packed
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips; semisweet
- 1 teaspoon raisins
Combine oats, flour, baking soda, vanilla, butter, honey and brown sugar. Stir in chocolate chips and raisins.
Lightly press mixture into greased and floured Easy-Bake Oven pan.
Bake in Easy-Bake Oven for 10 minutes.
Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting into bars.