- 2 tablespoons Butter; softened
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar; packed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder; unsweetened
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 12 Butterscotch mini chips
Beat butter until creamy. Gradually beat in 2 tablespoons each of white and brown sugar. Beat in vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda and cocoa. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir.
Cover and chill at least two hours or overnight.
Divide dough into quarters. Work with on part at a time, leave remaining dough in fridge until needed.
Divide each part into six pieces. Press each piece of dough around two butterscotch mini chips. Roll into balls. Dip tops into remaining sugar.
Place sugar side up on greased baking sheets.
Bake for eight minutes in Easy-Bake Oven. Let cook 3 to 4 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.