- 2 tablespoons Butter; softened
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese; softened
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
Combine all ingredients except flour and beat until smooth.
Stire in flour until well blended.
On lightly floured surface, roll dough 1/8 inch thickness, refrigerating remaining dough until ready to use.
Cut into desired shapes with lightly floured cookie cutters.
Place ungreased cookie sheets. Bake in Easy-Bake Oven for 7 to 10 minutes.
Cool cookies completely before frosting.