- 2 tablespoons Butter; softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar; packed
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cranberries; dried
Grease Easy-Bake Oven pan.
Cream together butter white and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in vanilla extract.
Combine flour, baking soda and stir into sugar mixture. Mix in white chocolate chip and cranberries.
Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared pans.
Bake for 8 – 10 minutes in Easy-Bake Oven. Remove while still doughy.
Cool cookies for 1 minute in pans then transfer to wire racks.