- 2 cups icing sugar; sifted
- 3 tablespoons instant nonfat milk powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons vegetable shortening
In a medium bowl, combine icing sugar, milk powder and cocoa powder. (Sift cocoa if lumpy.) With a pastry blender, cut in he shortening.
Spoon about 1/3 cup of mixture into each of 9 small containers or ziplock bags and seal tightly. Label with date and contents. Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
- 1 pkg. Chocolate Frosting mix
- 3/4 tsp. water
In a small bowl, combine frosting mix and water. Stir with a spoon until smooth.
Makes about 1/4 cup.
Makes 9 Packages