- 1 cup icing sugar; sifted
- 4 1/2 teaspoons instant nonfat milk powder
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
Combine icing sugar and milk powder, blend with wire whisk. Cut in cream cheese.
Spoon 1/3 cup mixture into each of 8 containers or zipper bags. Seal tightly, label with date and contents.
Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- 1 package Cream Cheese Frosting Mix
- 3/4 teaspoon water drop of almond extract
Combine mix and water, stire well with spoon until smooth and creamy. Add almond extract.
Makes 1/4 Cup