Barbeque Chicken Pizza
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- dash Salt
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 1/4 teaspoon milk
- 2 tablespoons canned chicken meat
- 1 Tablespoon barbeque sauce; any brand
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese; shredded
Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and margarine until dough looks like medium-sized crumbs. Slowly add mild while stirring.
Shape dough into a ball and place into a greased pan. Use fingers to pat dough evenly over bottom of pan, then up sides.
Pour barbeque sauce evenly over the dough. Add chicken meat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in Easy-Bake Oven 20 minutes.
Makes 1 Pizza