Ranch Chicken Pizza
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- dash Salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 1/4 teaspoon milk
- 2 Tablespoons chicken meat; canned
- 1 tablespoon salad dressing; ranch style
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese; shredded
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese; shredded
- 1 tablespoon tomato; chopped
- 1 teaspoon green onions; chopped
Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and margarine until dough resembles medium-sized crumbs. Slowly add milk while stirring.
Shape dough into a ball
Place ball of dough on a greased Easy-Bake Oven pan.
Use fingers to pat dough evenly over bottom of Easy-Bake Oven pan and up sides.
Pour ranch dressing evenly over dough. Add chicken meat. Top with tomatoes and green onions. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in Easy-Bake Oven for 20 minutes.
Makes 1 Pizza