- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons mashed bananas
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
Grease and flour Easy-Bake Oven pan.
In a large bowl, cream butter, white sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla, fold in mashed banana.
In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Fold flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
Spread in pan.
Bake in Easy-Bake Oven 20 minutes, until set. Cool before cutting.